At Cummins South Pacific, we have 35 convenient full-service branches located in Australia and New Zealand, situated on major thoroughfares with hotels, restaurants and other amenities close by.
Cummins South Pacific certified technicians know Cummins engines better than anyone does, they can pinpoint problems and perform repairs, providing you with the quality service you've come to count on from Cummins.
Our support staff are dedicated to keeping you updated on your service event and ensuring your needs are met while at our location.
Who better to come to when your Cummins engine has problems than a Cummins technician?
You should depend on Cummins South Pacific, because:
- We are a factory-certified service and warranty center for Cummins engines and power generation equipment, and Onan generators
- Our facilities are well-maintained, clean and conveniently located
- We offer extended hours of operation and on-demand after-hours coverage, meaning we're there when you need us
- Our highly trained technical and support personnel endeavor to provide timely responses to even the most difficult repairs
- Field-service support is provided throughout the South Pacific. All jobs are quoted and reviewed with the customer prior to beginning repair - this means no billing surprises
- Our QuickServe guarantee keeps you on the road, not in the shop
In addition to reliable, expert in-shop service, Cummins South Pacific offers QuickServe Online. QuickServe Online is a great source of Cummins engine parts and service information, second only to your local Cummins South Pacific service shop. QuickServe online contains parts and service information for over 11 million Cummins engine serial numbers.
QuickServe Online offers information specific to your Cummins engine including, but not limited to:
- Your owner's manual
- Parts catalogue specific to your engine
- Your engine data plate information for your engine
For after-hours assistance, the Cummins Support Centre is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Staffed by fully trained Cummins specialists and technicians – the Cummins Support Centre can assist in trouble-shooting, parts dispatch and emergency break down repairs.
To schedule an in-shop service or learn more about Cummins South Pacific in-shop servicing, contact your local Cummins South Pacific branches or 1300 CUMMINS in Australia and 0800 CUMMINS in New Zealand.