Automatic transfer switches
Cummins Power Generation offers a wide range of automatic transfer switches for seamless transfer of power between the power sources in your application. PowerCommand® automatic transfer switches communicate directly with the generator set controller, providing more reliable communication across the entire system.
PowerCommand automatic transfer switches feature microprocessor control technology, for easy operation and robust, high-contact-force design to withstand thousands of switching cycles. Applications include utility to generator set, utility to utility or generator set to generator set.
- 40-1250 amp GTEC switches are third party certified as meeting IEC 60947-6-1 AC31A
- All GTEC switched bear the CE mark
- OTPC switches are UL 1008 listed with UL type rated cabinets and UL listed CU-AL terminals.
- Convenient front-panel display to easily review power and load conditions
- Service entrance configurations to 1000 amps.